Thursday, July 22, 2010

How do I search for someone's email on Yahoo when I only know their first name and city?

I know this person is on Yahoo, but I only know his first name and the city he's moving to. Is there any hope?

How do I search for someone's email on Yahoo when I only know their first name and city?
Sry, but no hope. If you had his last name, possible hope; but only his first name...sry. Unless it's an itty bitty city, like, only a few hundred people, then you might be able to take out an ad in the local paper -- "I'm looking for Josh, it's me, Angeleyes, give me a call at ...." or even make a few phone calls. But, if it's a bigger city, he's just one of thousands named Josh (or whatever). If you know his last address, you could write a letter and maybe it will be forwarded to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment