Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How can i get my first name legally changed?

i live in florida..


what are some reasons the court might DENY your request?


would they deny your request if you simply wanted it changed because you hated it and it makes you TERRIBLY uncomfortable?


thanks





also,ANY ideas as to what it may cost?

How can i get my first name legally changed?
You can go to your probate court and often have it before that day is over.





You will have to meet the judge and he will ask you a few questions!





They seldom if ever deny a change unless it is for illegal purposes!





Mine cost $50.00!





I hated my name, and I changed it. Though it may have helped that I was never called my real name my whole life!
Reply:You go the the county office of records.


No comments:

Post a Comment